General information on Brussels Housing
Bruxelles Logement’s mission is to provide access to quality housing for all, through the following activities:
- Supporting the decisions of the Regional Government for the implementation of its housing policy ;
- Granting allowances to individuals under certain conditions;
- Detecting and fighting against unoccupied housing on the basis of complaints from municipalities or approved associations;
- To inform all publics;
- Subsidise certain housing actors;
- To be the guarantor of compliance with the standards set by the Brussels Housing Code.
Involvement in the project
The Brussels-Capital Region is the urban authority in the CALICO project.
The Brussels Housing Administration of the Brussels Regional Public Service is co-coordinator of the project and, in conjunction with the CLTB, is responsible for the financial and administrative aspects of the project.